Smile Studio of Buford is 100% committed to making your visit to our office as comfortable and as easy as possible.
What can I expect on my first visit?
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary Wifi
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, goals, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Comfort. Relax in reclining massage dental chairs with TV’s in front of you as well as on the ceiling to make your visit comfortable and restful as possible
- Entertainment. Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- Protective Eyewear. For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment
- A thorough dental cleaning (assuming that no periodontal therapy or major dental issues are present)
- After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommendations to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is needed, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. During this phase we will simply present the doctor’s findings and work with you to customize a plan for you to receive treatment. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage. (if these were not provided in the pre-appointment documents you completed)
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
- Important note: please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) Or if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
How much does treatment cost?
It’s very difficult to give a quote for treatment because each instance is very specific to the individual patient. For general treatments if you need an exact amount we have 2 options:
1) If you’re due for a cleaning or have several issues that you’d like addressed so we can prioritize for you, we recommend our new patient special. It includes a comprehensive exam, a full mouth X-ray and a cleaning.
2) If you want to focus on one specific issue and you aren’t interested in cleaning, we can charge the new patient price, but that money will be credited toward your treatment.
For cosmetic treatments (veneers, implants, Clear Correct, whitening, etc.) we offer a cosmetic consultation, so we can see your specific variables and give you a more exact estimate of the cost.
*Restrictions may apply to those who have insurance
3) For those who are concerned about financial arrangements, have peace of mind. Our office is known for working out payment options for our patients. We have multiple options to help you. Our philosophy is simple: we provide transparent clinical recommendations with transparent pricing.